Terms and conditions in online contests and giveaways
ONLINE CONTEST AND GIVEAWAY: FORTNITECOVER CHALLENGE - GET A FREE NOTEBOOK WITH PERSONALIZED COVERS
1. The competition is run by Egi Klik doo whose registered office is situated at Stantetova 17, 3320 Velenje, Slovenia (the “Promoter”).
Promotions on social media are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn or any other social network .
2. The competition is open to all aged 18 years or over. If you are under this age you confirm you have obtained the consent of your parent/guardian.
Employees of the “Promoter” and its affiliates or sponsors and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
4. By entering the competition, you will be bound by these Terms & Conditions and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must follow the instructions on the ‘’Promoter’s’’ website and the ‘’Promoter’s’’ Facebook, Twitter or Instagram social pages.
6. A maximum of three (3) entries will be accepted per person.
Multiple entries from the same person will be discarded.
7. The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
8. The rules of the competition:
Participants will be required to create a personalized notebook cover design and submit it through the ‘’Promoter’s’’ website using the promo code “challenge”. All the entries will be shown in an album on the “Promoter’s” Facebook page. Facebook users will then vote for the best notebook cover.
9. The prize:
The prize is a free notebook with a personalized cover, delivered to the winning participants.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners (total of 5) will be chosen:
- 3 winners will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured, recorded and verified by the ‘’Promoter’’.
- 2 winners will be chosen by a panel appointed by the “Promoter”. Its criteria will be creativity and popular vote result.
10. The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick a replacement winner. The ‘’Promoter’’ will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
11. By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The “Promoter” reserves the right to modify or cancel a competition at any time. The “Promoter” and its affiliates are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, or incomplete entries or for inaccurate entry information; (b) any operation or transmission error, theft, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or (c) damage to any computer or device resulting from downloading our materials.
14. The “Promoter” reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the competition if, in its sole judgement, the entrant has not complied with these terms and conditions, has tampered with the operation of the competition or has engaged in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to the “Promoter”, the competition or any other entrant.
15. The “Promoter” assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the “Promoter” on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. The “Promoter” reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the competition should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the “Promoter” corrupt the security or proper administration of the competition. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the “Promoter” reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
16. Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these Terms and conditions, any amendments to them and the decisions of the “Promoter”, which are final and binding in all respects.
Publish date: 23.08.2019